NDC Utility Services Ltd is an independently owned company formed by Directors Nicholas Chilvers and Bronwen Cox.
Nicholas Chilvers has been active within the electrical distribution network sector for over 25 years and has experience in all aspects of electrical connection works, sub-station installation and project management.
NDC is fully supported & endorsed by the National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS) operated by Lloyds Register on behalf of the UK Distribution Network Operators. We can be found on the Lloyds website under the Accredited Contractors list.
As a company we believe our responsibility to our clients, employees, the public and the environment are paramount and endeavour to ensure that all operations are carried out with minimum disruption and effect.
- To achieve 100% Client satisfaction
- To ensure all works are carried out in the most prompt & cost effective manner
- To ensure all employees & subcontractors are fully trained to the highest level
- To achieve a 100% Health & Safety at Work record
- To ensure all works are carried out with minimal impact on the public and surrounding area